Can I work while studying at KCP?

Japan considers foreign students as being in Japan for the purpose of studying at school, and not for working in a paid job. If you reside in Japan as a college student and still wish to take a paid part-time job, you must obtain an official permission called shikakugai katsudo kyoka (Permit to Engage in Activity other than that Permitted by the Status of Residence Previously Granted) from the nearest regional immigration bureau. If your permit is granted, you must ensure that paid work does not interfere with your schoolwork, which is your primary purpose for being in Japan.

See Finding Part-time work.